At the Moment
Vice President/Co-Creator of Logcamp
Founded January 2012
Log Camp is a non-profit organization providing low-income, at-risk minority youth with computer programming, project management, and digital literacy education. LogCamp accomplishes this goal through supplement educational services with mentoring and support services, including a complimentary laptop, subsidized home internet access, meals and transportation.
Learn more about Logcamp!
Project Coordinator with Boothster LLC
February 2012 – December 2012
Boothster is a leading company in designing and creating eco-friendly tradeshow booths. Creating customized booth experiences that sustainable, 99% biodegradable and non toxic.
- Contact for client projects, events and media.
- Implementing project timelines, ordering products, coordinating construction and print responsibilities.
- Organizing the shipping and packaging of booths.
- Created event space package and website page for future opportunities.
- Social media coordinator: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Newsletters
- Basic office management
Event Coordinator for Los Niños Cuentan’s 11th Anniversary Event
August 2011 – November 2011
Los Niños Cuentan is a non-profit focused on the education of the Spanish speaking community about the emotional impact of child abuse. As well to increase utilization of services available to prevent child abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Implementing project timeline, team responsibilities, coordinating print, web and social media.
- Created sponsorship package for current project and future opportunities
- Focused to stay under budget and have minimal overhead
- Coordinating sponsors, vendors, caterers and supporting the fashion show production team
- Executing day of logistics, event agenda, tear down and feedback session
- 150 people in attendance, $3000 dollars raised and a 80% increase in facebook and twitter activity
Internship with RAIN Advertising Agency
July 2010 – September 2010
- Worked to develop and create new business
- Weekly meetings tracked progress, contacts and follow-ups
- Wrote and reviewed RFP’s along with strategy statements
- Media buying and research placement
- Creating trusted relationship with clients, teams, vendors and sponsors
- Planning, Research and Implementation of campaigns and events
- Scopes, Timelines, Budgets and Managing Client Expectations
- “To-Do” lists that actually get done
Social Media Strategy and Brand Strategy
Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Dreamweaver
Art Institute of Portland, Portland OR, October 2007- December 2010
Bachelors of Science in Design Management with a focus on Advertising Design and Business Management.
Vice President of brashCreative, October 2008- November 2010
brashCreative is a full service design agency at the Art Institute of Portland. Volunteer students consult with non-profit organizations in the Portland community, executing websites, events, advertising campaigns and other creative solutions on minimal budgets.
- Communicate between the client and teams
- Research client expectations along with needs and deliver relevant information to the team
- Write or edit creative briefs, situation analysis, ROI goals and competitive analysis
- Insure that the clients needs and expectation were being meet in a timely manner
- Present solutions to clients with the creative team
Starbucks Coffee Company, April 2008 to present